Sunday, November 15, 2009

nigga PLEASE!

(left: picture of the Door guard hurling abuses at yours truly as i walked past monkey boy)

I don't understand a lot of the motherfucking stupid rules that some Malaysians seem to get the kick out of imposing on people. Like today, i went to a popular local mall that was undergoing renovation. they sealed off the normal middle entrances and to get in you have to walk a long way to the other entrance. so instead of wasting time i took the staff entrance which was conveniently located upfront near the parking place. Now, i am entering the mall and not leaving it. so why can't i just waltz in along with the other staff? But no, a stupid-ass nigga gotta call me out and abuse me. "Hello, Encik, Encik...hey #$@@$#!!!" etc and going apeshit. I just walked straight in and ignored the nigga. The nigga didn't get to stop me but it hurled some nasty abuses as i was walking past monkey boy. Hey door entrance guard boy, wtf? I can understand if you stop me for wanting to get out through the staff entrance. But going in to your lousy mall? Nigga please!!!! You stupid ass cheap ego trip nigga!

No comments:

Post a Comment